"One of the funniest writers around" --Steven E. Brown, Ph.D., Co-Founder, Institute on Disability CultureWant to read more of my writing? In addition to my blog posts at After Gadget, you can read some of my fiction, poetry, and essays in the online magazines and journals below.
To see some of the books that I'm in, please visit the pages, "My Published Nonfiction & Essays" and "My Published Erotica."
Please note: Some of these are current or archived, and some of them I've found through the Way Back Machine. In most cases, the contact information is outdated. Please don't use those addies. To contact me, please use my contact form at After Gadget. Thank you!
Access notes: Breath & Shadow and Wordgathering were designed to be accessible to people with disabilities. I think the other sites are basically accessible. Doorknobs & Body Paint used to have frames, but I believe they've changed this and that the links below work with a screen reader. If I'm wrong, please let me know!
Flash Fiction and Short Stories
- 5MinuteFiction, Finalist, Challenge #66
- 5MinuteFiction, Finalist, Challenge #65
- 5MinuteFiction, Winner, Challenge #64
- Doorknobs & Body Paint, Issue 52,"Box Number Three"
- Doorknobs & Body Paint, Issue 37, "The Barn"
- Doorknobs & Body Paint, Issue 30, "The Ex-Quirks"
- Breath & Shadow, September 2006 (The Animal Issue), "You Ask Why I Keep Cats," "Gravity Takes Flight," "Poetry Reading," "Grooming the Dog
- Moxie, May 2002, "Poems about Fat Girls"
- "Strange Horizons, September 29, 2003, "God's Gift to Women"
- Wordgathering, "Disability Culture"
- Breath & Shadow, October 2006, Jersey's Last Day: A Disability–Rights Perspective on "Quality of Death" for Pets
- Breath & Shadow, May 2007, "Honey, It's Not What You Think. The Dog Gave Me this Hickey"
- Breath & Shadow, January 2007, "The Humor Hotline"
- Breath & Shadow, April 2005, "Technical Support: Healing the Wounds"
- Breath & Shadow, March 2005, "My Time Is Precious, My Dog Ain't"
- Breath & Shadow, January 2005, "Thank You for Not Spoofing, Part 3: Who Wants to Murder Their Television Set?"
- Breath & Shadow, December 2004, "Thank You for Not Spoofing, Part 2: Torte Reforms, Feathered Friends, and Reno vs. Godzilla"
- Breath & Shadow, September 2004, "Thank You for Not Spoofing, Part 1: Yes, Virginia, there really are thong panty shields"
- Breath & Shadow, May 2004, "To All The Girls I've Loathed Before"
- Breath & Shadow, March 2004, "Eyegiene, or Attack of the Grouchy Optometric Unicorn"
- Several of my cartoons are up at my website, Sick Humor Postcards. (Including text descriptions of cartoons.) 11 of my cartoons and one of my poems, "The EI Avenger" are available for sale there, as well! The contact information, including my email address, is out of date on that site. If you have questions, please comment here or use the contact form at After Gadget.